Alot of people are wanting to learn how to make these:
- The first thing you need to do is pick out some fruit that have rinds such as (Oranges, limes, lemons, etc)
- Cut your piece of fruit in half, then scoop out the inside with a spoon or melon scooper.
- Mix up your jello and liquor mixture…
Sending risky texts and then throwing my phone away from me.
LMFAO, ALL THE TIME. Not only do I throw the phone but I put my head between my fists and say “fuck fuck fuck” to myself. Good to know I’m not the only one who throws it though…
Anonymous asked: I find your odor offensive.
THAT'S NOT REALLY A QUESTION
Don't you think your odor is offensive?
If I’m sweatin’ it up in the club, yeah, I probably smell bad. Even then, I’ve never had any complaints.
beerandnachos-deactivated201205 asked: 3, about the opposite sex.
1. When a girl is talking to/flirting with my boyfriend/guy I like and I get quiet or distant, and I get told to “relax” because “there’s no reason to be jealous”. THEN, if I’m texting or talking to a guy friend, I get asked if there’s something going on between us.
2. When I listen to my man complain about work or his problems, I remember them and check back a day later to see how the situation is. When I complain about someone or something and update him on the situation a few days later, and I get, “who?” or “what happened?”
3. When a guy can spend all day doing fuck all and when I want to go out for a nice dinner alone (even if I offer to pay) he’s too busy to make it.
4. When a man says I cry too much. Sorry, I have feelings. Do I ever ask you why you laugh so much?
5. Not enough sex. FFS, I’m a nympho.
tumblrbot asked: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE INANIMATE OBJECT?
My cellphone, probably. But then again it can walk when it vibrates so I guess I’d say, a bottle of Jameson?
beerandnachos-deactivated201205 asked: 28
Going to consider this story my first “real kiss” because it wasn’t a peck on the cheek or something from a truth or dare game. Also an example of what a bitch I can be, haha. I’ll call the guy J.
Soooo, many a year ago I had a crush on one of my friends (J), which was pretty obvious but I never said anything. He obviously liked me too, but I couldn’t be sure unless he said something either. We hung out all day at school, and when we didn’t have the same classes we’d walk by each others’ classes just to look in the window and see if the other would smile. We talked on MSN and the phone every night, had the combos to each others’ lockers, and left presents in them all the time.
One rainy day, I was looking for J at lunch and couldn’t find him so I was sad. A mutual friend told me we had to go to J’s after school to pick up his umbrella or something (this was a ploy) so I happily obliged. Our friend led me into the dark basement and when I complained that I couldn’t see anything, all of a sudden there was J there with flowers in an empty wine bottle, and chocolates. He told me he loved me and wanted me to be his girlfriend. I admired the planning that went into making such a romantic-ish setup, but I was really taken aback… on one hand, I liked him, but I thought dropping the big L word was a bit too soon and I got a bit freaked out. Regardless, I agreed to be his girlfriend.
J walked me home (with the umbrella), and the whole while we were holding hands. I was feeling pretty happy about having my first real boyfriend. When we got to my house, I turned to say goodbye and gave J a hug. He leaned in to kiss me. This probably would have been the most amazing thing ever had we both been older and more experienced. Alone in the rain… it’s kind of hot… alas, neither of us had any experience. So he just went in and kind of just assaulted my face with a bunch of wet slobber. I kept my mouth closed because I was scared, and just sort of took it. When it was over I went inside and felt like a terrible person because I knew I couldn’t realistically date a terrible kisser. I spent the next month avoiding him online and at school in hopes that he’d just break up with me. It took awhile. I’m such a bitch oh god
- the person i like and why i like them.
- a famous person i’ve been compared to.
- 5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.
- the best thing that has happened to me this week.
- weird things i do when i’m alone.
- how i’d spend ten thousand bucks.
- things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look.
- my last night out in detail.
- something that
- makes me sad when i think about it.
- something i’ve lied about.
- would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone i love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why.
- something i’m currently worrying about.
- one person from tumblr i’d throw off a cliff, one i’d marry and one i’d fuck.
- something i do without realising.
- lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
- a drunken story.
- something i regret.
- to do list.
- post a picture of myself.
- my longest relationship and who it was with.
- press ctrl v and post.
- post a bit of my last IM convo.
- 5 things i want to change.
- my view on being tumblr famous.
- someone i’d like to be for a day and why.
- 5 things within touching distance.
- story of my first kiss.